Discuss 4 inch plastic waste in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaydebruyne

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Sorry for a question I should know the answer to, but to date I've never been given a job using it.

Do you use just normal solvent weld glue for connections?

Yes , but be quick spreading it lol

Lol got push-fit in the end. Was a bugger getting the coupling on through the whole in the boxing haha got there in the end though ;)

Lol got push-fit in the end. Was a bugger getting the coupling on through the whole in the boxing haha got there in the end though ;)

Chicken :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 4 inch plastic waste in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Trying to connect up new 40mm waste into the old soil stack (which would be an absolute pain to remove), it's all Osma pipe, from the 70s...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Can anyone help? I have been searching but with no luck. I am trying to fit a Duravit shower trap which has a 50mm outside...
Replies
Views
Think I know the answer is no but asking just in case. I have a solvent weld bathroom waste with lots of connectors in it that disappears into...
Replies
Views
[ASIDE: I did wonder if this was the best forum for this but figured as it was a boiler related issue that the gas engineers would be dealing...
Replies
Views
Back