Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss 25mm blue poly barrier pipe. Trigon. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

midlands based

50m rolls of trigon 25mm pipe for contaminated ground.

£100ea collected or courier arranged at cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 25mm blue poly barrier pipe. Trigon. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a 25mm plastic (HDPE?, MDPE?....blue) pipe that comes into my shed and i'd like to run 2x flexible hose connectors off it. The...
Replies
Views
Hi. This is part of a narrow L-section of an upstairs bathroom in a house I'm renovating. The toilet sits here. I forgot to take a pic whilst up...
Replies
Views
Hello, Trust everyone is well and keeping safe. Apologies in advance for the lengthy post but I could really do with some advice as I'm mid...
Replies
Views
Dear All, Whenever possible I aim to buy the correct quality product the first time round. Plumbing labour and water damage is expensive, thus...
Replies
Views
M
2 x 50m rolls of trigon blue poly. For contaminated ground. Rrp £185ea. £50ea, 2 available. Dudley, west mids.
Replies
Views
midlands based
M
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock