Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss 25mm trigon barrier poly pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

midlands based

2 x 50m rolls of trigon blue poly. For contaminated ground. Rrp £185ea. £50ea, 2 available. Dudley, west mids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 25mm trigon barrier poly pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have seen people speaking of this and others not understanding. I have a leak in my pipe coming from the main. Attaching a new 1/2" coupling to...
Replies
Views
Hello folks I've moved into a property last month and started to note things that may need looking at. Some of the radiators on the ground floor...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a 25mm plastic (HDPE?, MDPE?....blue) pipe that comes into my shed and i'd like to run 2x flexible hose connectors off it. The...
Replies
Views
Hi All Im new to this forum so hello,i have had a 2 story extension built on the side of my house, I have a couple of questions regarding the size...
Replies
Views
I have a lead water pipe that needs to be capped off. I have dug down and found where the pipe tees off to my property. I have a Flomasta Lead to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock