Discuss 21.3% O2 reading not changing in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

My testo 300 today when commissioning a new install would only give a reading of 21.3% o2 for flue integrity, tried zeroing outside but stayed at 21.3 tried turning on and off still the same. When in the flue gas test port it would go down to what you would expect and 5.3. Anyone have any ideas why a high o2 reading? Was only calibrated in feb

Seems the O2 cell has failed has it been used on a bad boiler with high co /co2 ? Hard to say otherwise I have a 327 and it has happened on mine a long time ago now .

Attachments

• PXL_20210322_150448731.jpg
    PXL_20210322_150448731.jpg
    318.1 KB · Views: 8
Has the 300 got a drain port for condense? My 330 gives off o2 readings if the port isn’t fully closed. Stumped me the first time it happened.

Reply to 21.3% O2 reading not changing in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Had our gas Baxi Combi inspected and serviced today, as it has been every year. Gas safety cert issued and says all okay, but engineer gave what I...
Replies
Views
hi, I am after some advice, I recently fitted a new gas valve to a vaillant ecotec earlier. the boiler was fitted in 2015 and has been serviced...
Replies
Views
HI all, finished fitting the above boiler yesterday. Straight swap, side access flue with only the elbow off the boiler. Gas pressure 21mbars on...
Replies
Views
Good morning all, just a quick one here and i was wondering if someone could give a little advice on their own experience. I don't usually do a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have 3 port value for HW & CH. Loft extension added many years ago so they added a T to go upstairs, only 2 rads up but 11 downstairs...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock