Search the forum,

Discuss £1m solid gold toilet stolen in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Reply to £1m solid gold toilet stolen in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to replace, says National Gas chief Jonathan Leake14 January 2024 • 5:49pm Mr Butterworth, chief executive of National Gas, says the network is powered by...
Replies
Views
R
One of my toilets has air bubbles coming up every once in a while. Sometimes the toilet fills up to the top and goes down slowly. It seems to flush solids and liquids, but the paper doesn't go down. Now I've had two plumbers who couldn't fix it plus Thames Water and Dyno-rod to clear blocks...
Replies
Views
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/05/12/the-heat-pump-farce-has-finally-been-exposed/?li_source=LI&li_medium=liftigniter-rhr I realise not many have a sub to Telegraph (neither do I) but this is the article in full. As for the statement by BG, I haven't corroborated it but it seems an odd...
Replies
Views
B
Context for issue: I'd like to start by saying I'd rather not read 100 "Hire a professional comments", I will do that when/if it comes to it, but I'd like to do it myself if possible. All images for system here: https://*********/a/ngPQkre Last winter the temperature switch on my boiler...
Replies
Views
Butchy10
B
Found out recently that toilet has been leaking slowly, under oil cloth covering. Insurance won't pay out. Says it has been going on too long. ( what we thought was overflowing bath or shower, was actually from toilet connection). Floor boards are destroyed and obviously plaster coning off...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock