Questions and plumbing advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board - .

Some popular plumbing forums: Plumbing Advice - Plumbing Tools - Plumbing Courses & NVQ's

Forum Prefix Filter

Local Plumbers & Gas Engineers

Find Local Plumbers and Gas Engineers
Threads
Views
Threads
Views
G
hi all, just joining the the trade, narly finished my 6129 & starting my 6089. hope all is...
Replies
Views
fuzzy
F
S
Hi Everyone, Please help... im wanting to change career and become a plumbing and heating...
Replies
Views
Young Gunner
Y
hi all, recently been doing the plumbing work on a loft conversion which requires a sink to be...
Replies
Views
T
I have a Potterton 16/22 LPG boiler on an open vent system that has worked very successfully and...
Replies
Views
tforcnab
T
P
hello my name is david perry. im currently training to be a plumber at college and hope i will...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
I
I am installing a new slimline plastic shower tray onto upstairs floor boards. Does the floor...
Replies
Views
BluePlumber
B
T
hi lads new here so be nice
Replies
Views
P
Hi guys, im a bit stuck on the diagnosis of the above boiler, called out to the property...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
N
Hi guys just a quick question, i am 18 years old and have done my level 1 & 2 domestic heating...
Replies
Views
P
Hi Everyone, A bit of advice, I have an old santon vented cylinder (25-30 years old) it's a...
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
E
Hi all, I need some advice if you could. I'm about to do my ACS in August could anyone give me...
Replies
Views
M
hi have a rayburn boiler/cooker the heating and hot water stopped working and now cant get the...
Replies
Views
Bartdude
B
Hi there has anyone used the anton PF with magnet? ... is it ok? as opposed to the magnacleans...
Replies
Views
U
Hello, I am wondering if you can help! We have a square rainfall shower head and there is a...
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
Post a New Thread / Question
OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock