Search the forum,

Discuss ZERO! Williams & Co sold in management buyout in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations Ray, we just need branches in the north now. ( in fact one in Northern Ireland where I am at the moment) as well

Funny you should say that. As I was parking my Hyundai outside the solicitors, I couldn't help noticing a Ferrari and a Porsche 911 parked outside. I asked the senior partner which was his, and he replied "both".

Seriously.

I got his bill today.

Suffice to say I fully expect to see a Maserati join the Ferrari and Porsche next time I visit.

Well done Ray. Well deserved. Hope your outfit grows stronger and keep prices reasonable as always. Have a drink on me.

Well done Ray :party:
All the best with your venture and i hope you pull it off big time. You deserve it.
Forget the Maserati's. Next stop St Andrews. The let you in with a Hyundai and they are much more practical for the golf clubs :wink:

Dundrod, just been to Ballymac for meal after watching point to point and losing money on horses,
With friends not working!

My mate's having his wedding reception in the ballymac later on this week, I was invited** but can't make it.

** The invite came with the wording "there are young people going, Croppie, don't you dare scare them. Oh, and leave the women alone, I've told them you have chloroform and a van!"

Honestly! He makes me sound like an igor!

Congratulations to you and the team. It is a testament to you and the team at Williams that this feels like a victory for us customers too. I Have not felt as pasionately committed to a retailer and there success in my life. Long may the new Williams and co succeed in its plans and continue to foster such exceptional customer relationships.

They were setting the function room up for a reception last night, looks good.

Late to the party as ever, I can't add any more to what has already been said, just say well done Ray & the team.

P.S.
I hope you will keep on posting Ray now that you have a company to run!!

Nice one Ray. This sounds like a really exciting time for the staff and management at W&Co. At least you guys are all fully in control of your own destiny now!

Congratulations to you and the team. It is a testament to you and the team at Williams that this feels like a victory for us customers too. I Have not felt as pasionately committed to a retailer and there success in my life. Long may the new Williams and co succeed in its plans and continue to foster such exceptional customer relationships.

Thats such a nice thought Tim that I can even forgive you for the use of the word "retailer".

Change that to "wholesaler" and it might just be my favourite post ever put on UKPF. :)

Thats such a nice thought Tim that I can even forgive you for the use of the word "retailer".

Change that to "wholesaler" and it might just be my favourite post ever put on UKPF. :)

Done and done. [emoji1]

Originally Posted by solutions
Congratulations to you and the team. It is a testament to you and the team at Williams that this feels like a victory for us customers too. I Have not felt as pasionately committed to a wholesaler and there success in my life. Long may the new Williams and co succeed in its plans and continue to foster such exceptional customer relationships.

Wouldn't allow me to edit original post so an edited quote shall have to suffice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ZERO! Williams & Co sold in management buyout in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock