Search the forum,
  • Thread starter gaspastemania
  • Start date
  • Replies 11
  • Views 1K
  • van

Discuss Your van in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gaspastemania

All; of a sudden i'm seeing lots plumbers vans with yellow lights on top , whats the crack with that ?? am i missing something here? Does anyone on here have a yellow light ? Do you use it ?
Feeling left out :freak:

Mine does, but its ex BT van and they all have yellow lights on the top. Never used it except when the kids mess around in my van.

Maybe they use them for trundling down the hard shoulder?

talking of trying to get away from customers i was in the merchant the other day and this plumber shuffled in looking miserable and filthy and his phone rang and he just yelled at the top of his voice "OH FOR GOD SAKE LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!" and walked out again to answer it. everyone was in stitches. kind of sums up some days we all have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Your van in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can anyone help me with an ongoing issue I've had since I had an annual service on my combi boiler, which is a Potterton Performa 24. Literally...
Replies
Views
I've had a spate of low pressure issues recently. MWP @ about 17.5mb Centrica engineers are a special breed but I couldn't take being told again...
Replies
Views
I am having a problem with my main 24he boiler where the flame is constantly clicking on and off with the heating and when using hot water. Some...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I would really appreciate your eyes on these pictures - What do you see ? Does anything look strange about the Rockwool insulation to...
Replies
Views
W
  • Question
My Worcester Combi Boiler is not working, instead the display flashes on and off repeatedly, as shown in <a href=" View...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock