Discuss your job in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice. When I was last on the cards. If you undid the plastic bit under the glove box you found the tracker. It had an O2 SIM card in. We disconnected it there. We never used to do it in work time, well apart from Fridays. But it came in useful if you needed to use the van on the weekends.

Exactly what I use it for weekend runs and only from time to time

But can they not tell that it's been blocked at all?

Not sure, no one has ever said anything so either no or it's never checked, I only use it about every 3-4 months if that so I can plead ignorance if it does up, obviously every weekend would be a **** take

I don't think I can be that dishonest. I'm going to continue to siphon the diesel into my car instead!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to your job in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few...
Replies
Views
First of all, apologies, it seems this topic has been posted but don't believe my specific issue is covered. So been living in my Victorian house...
Replies
Views
Hello. I hope someone here has the expertise to help. I know exactly what situation it took awhile. On the loft on the 6th floor there is a...
Replies
Views
Was working as a Plumbers Mate for about 6 months and got my Level 2 qualification. Enjoyed the job and wanted to make a career of it. Got into...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock