Search the forum,

Discuss Your First Job Tomorrow Morning in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
4ab446a7.jpg

Enjoy

Better to send in Supperplumb ? probably only needs a bit of ptfe

Reading another thread .....

its a job for jet sweats!!! Or a bit of blue tack!

Got a call from a large hotel 25 miles away at 2am this morning. Once I had woken up the manager said you have to come out, it is very very urgent. I imagined a scenario like this and realised staying in bed was a much better option. Out came the, I am sorry but I have had a few drinks tonight so would not be able to drive out to you.

Thought it was the result of AP,s dodgy belly after one of his wife's legendary experimental meals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Your First Job Tomorrow Morning in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I have just joined, after being pushed into some DIY plumbing. Here is my first plumbing DIY effort. I had a cistern lever that didn't flush properly, and had become corroded and unsightly. I figured I'd get a plumber in to do it (after a couple of years apologising to guests for...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am going to a job tomorrow where the customar says they have a 1 inch square valve head (what i would call a fire hydrant valve, maybe theres another name) in a manhole that turns the wrong way ie. Anticlockwise is off and clockwise is on. I'm in the Midlands and customer says some...
Replies
Views
What's in YOUR toolbag? Please reply let us know and I'll compile a big list in the first post.
Replies
Views
Hello all I have had an extension built which will have 3 radiators to the big main room, a utility sink and a shower room (ground works, waste, and pipes etc are in) The builder is not installing the sanitary ware as I will have to save up in order to fit the shower room in a few years time...
Replies
Views
I have a problem with noise and vibrations from my shower when i first turn it on. The problem lasts for about 30 seconds after the shower is switched on before it stops. There is a sink nearby, sometimes if we switch that on slowly before turning on the shower then the shower doesn't make a...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock