Discuss You know who you are why have you not entered secret santa only 5 days left in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

julesverne

you know who you are cmon it only a tenner and postage. your all plumbers and should be earning thousands so a tenner wont matter to you.

a quick re cap of the rules

Rules

1. pm me your name and address
2. closing date is 30th November 2013
3. suggested limit for spending is ten whole English pounds sterling. Any less your tight git but its upto you if want to spend more.
4. If you do not wish to receive a pressie that may be deemed offensive or of a sexual nature please say so in your PM
5. if you receive a name that states they do not want a pressie of an offensive or sexual nature please respect this members do have young kids etc and may open it front of them.
6. all members who enter you name will be put in a pot and drawn by my missus you will receive your name on the 1st december.
7. if you enter please honour your participation by sending the present to the address.
8. you can't open your pressie till christmas day .
9. yes i know its hard to wait but you'll just have too.
10. post a pic of your pressies on this thread.
11. no spoilers. red herrings and specualtion are fine but no spoilers
12. most importantly no names can be mentioned till christmas day.
13. this is a bit laugh so please treat it as such.
14. T shirt sizes are required

It's not the tenner I'm worried about, it's my my woefull lack of imagination.

try firebox.com

That sites great! I'm ordering this...
image.jpg

RAINBOW COCKTAIL LAYERING TOOL
DON'T MIX YOUR DRINKS

ÂŁ19.99

Add to wishlist
Available to pre-order
Expected 2 Dec 2013
Email me when available

Stop chasing rainbows and just make one yourself
Combine alcohol, juices and syrup like never before
Slows down liquids to allow different densities to separate
Your cocktails will never look so beautiful
Feel like a batty booze alchemist

its perfect!

well after starting this thread we now how 21 members signed up cmon guys we need at least to make it even stevens or i'll have to buy for 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to You know who you are why have you not entered secret santa only 5 days left in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back