Discuss You charge how much!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy thread revival batman! Lazy day masood?

The difference is in the perceived value of what they are getting. A home cinema is a big bling item. Something to outdo the Jones' with.
Everyone has a bathroom and central heating is not even worth the conversation, even the peasants have that now.

Normally, if i have a problem with the sound and vision ie picture but no sound i find a wee bunch of flowers from the local florist and a cuddle resumes normal service :smile:

thats so true when i first started doing heating it was the first time people had had it and the were gratefull now its just a unnecessary exspense to most people

£525 could be for his team rather than a single guy?[/QUOTE

Bugger me I thought this thread was dead and buried anyway it was for a single bloke not a team.
I've now raised my prices to match, bit quiet at the moment I'm sure it'll pick up soon:disappointed:

Tbh I'd love to get into this stuff. Our lasses dad does it. More interesting than plumbing, easier and less overheads. Less competition too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

no effin way its more interesting than plumbing pulling a few cables and connecting them to a box??? no craftsmanship, minimal technical knowhow, and a smug effin grin? no thanks mate stick your cat 5 where the brown stuff flows out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to You charge how much!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Funny
    • Love
Hi ladies and gents, Just thought I'd give you a laugh. As some of you are aware, I'm currently the owner of a newsagent's shop out in the...
Replies
Views
In addition to the thread I did a few days ago, I have to call the customer back tomorrow with a price. I'm going to quote to change the pump...
Replies
Views
Paulplumb
P
B
Hi guys, how much do you guys charge to change a gas run? need to install 22mm for 15metres all under floorboards. Probably take a full day with...
Replies
Views
julesverne
J
L
I went out for a meal at the weekend with some friends of my wife. Got talking to a couple of guys in another trade and we somehow ended up...
Replies
Views
Lots of info banding about on how much we all charge. I thought it would be interesting to get some solid data together ourselves. I know Ray...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock