Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)
  • Thread starter REDSAW
  • Start date
  • Replies 35
  • Views 2K

Discuss yorkie's in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to the high lead content in leaded solder, less heat is required to melt the lead and it runs better. Composition of lead, tin and antimony also gives better adherence in the joint and looks nice and shiny after the joint is made. Unleaded requires more heat to melt the tin and antimony without the lead being present.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to yorkie's in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Engineer has installed several boilers for me. All the condensate pipes have been connected externally into soil stack or rain water downpipe. In...
Replies
Views
About 5 year ago, I had a new central heating system (radiators) installed to replace my old warm air underfloor system. The warm air side of the...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all, Happy new year! Hope this is OK in this part of the forum. Been a plumber for about 12 years now, mostly commercial stuff with some...
Replies
Views
I refer to modern purpose-built flats - built within the last 35 years, say. How common is it, in this type of accommodation, for the cold water...
Replies
Views
For residential housing, what are the current regulations and/or recommended/standard practices regarding the supply of cold water to the taps on...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock