• Thread starter BrumBrum
  • Start date
  • Replies 7
  • Views 622

Discuss Yjhello! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BrumBrum

Hey there,

I'm new to this forum, and I'm new to the industry.

I'm here to see if I can get a grip of what it takes to be a plumber, and I'm currently in training here in Birmingham!

Strong and enthusiastic about this whole new experience and what ever the future brings! Have a big interests in cars and motorbikes as well :p

Speak to you soon!

All the best!

/Tom "BrumBrum" Stevenson

Hi , hello & Welcome, Maybe we can get some advise on car repairs ! are you into new or old cars ?

Hey its brum n brummer welcome to the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Yjhello! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse...
Replies
Views
Hey, forum friends! đź‘‹ Excited to introduce Master Drain Ltd, your go-to expert for top-notch drain installation and repair services. Here's what...
Replies
Views
Dear All New member here, coming looking for help. A few weeks ago I had work carried out by a British Gas Homecare service technician. It...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'm learning loads of new stuff by reading threads on this excellent forum (old dog too!)... but last night I was reading on here about...
Replies
Views
Hey all, Excuse me if I get some facts wrong, I'm a complete noob when it comes to anything other than replacing radiators. We're about to get...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock