Discuss Yet another shower pressure thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
a pressure reducing valve on cold supply before shower is probably the most cost effective way to solve this
trevi boost is suitable for mains cold and tank fed hot
sirrus ts1850 will also work in this situation with correct flow restrictors fitted
this being said i always find showers work best with balanced pressures on both hot and cold supplies

How would a pressure reducing valve on the cold help ? the hot doesnt run on its on, which it should for an effective shower no ?

Trevi boost is out of my price range really, after a quick look about.

Im looking at the Triton Seville 10.kw atm, 70 quid delivered, but will keep looking for a bit

may have miss read your first post did not realise you had no hot flow
what is the vertical distance in from the base of cold water tank to where you want to fix shower head
did you have a shower there before what type was it and how was that one plumbed
if you want to run an electric shower you would need someone who is part p registered to do electrical work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Yet another shower pressure thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air...
Replies
Views
We have a gravity fed hot water system in our the house we have just recently moved into. It works fine with the downstairs shower, however we are...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, hope all is well! I’ve fitted a compression cap on two of my shower mixer copper pipes (15mm). One of them has scratches and burring and is...
Replies
Views
I've got an issue with the shower tray not being totally flat. As you can see from the photos, it is about 7mm out at one side. It's leaning...
Replies
Views
S
Hi All I had an unvented cylinder fitted about 6 years ago. It only supplies hot water to my shower. I was hoping for a much better flow rate from...
Replies
Views
Steveo111
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock