Discuss Yet another new kid on the block in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2053

Been on the site just over two weeks - already seems like a lifetime. Thought it about time I did the social niceties. I am probably even more ageing than Mike jackson (see below!). Retrained start of 2002 and have built up my own successful plumbing and heating business, practically all by word of mouth. About to add OPEC to CORGI as wife insisted on move to rural area, and, worse still, insisted I went too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Yet another new kid on the block in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I...
Replies
Views
R
Hello All, After the great help I got here with my last plumbing mystery, i return with another. My wifes uncle just had a massive leak due to...
Replies
Views
Riverside
R
S
can anyone tell me why the hell im not getting any response when applying for jobs with this C.V.: Tom Schofield 4 Queens drive, Glossop'...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
R
:rolleyes: HI, just through my own experience, i have just finished nvq3. it has took me 10 months of theory work and 9.5 months of self-employed...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
R
Hello, I've searched the forum and can't find anything on this so here goes... We moved into a new build two years ago. It's a two bedroom...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock