Discuss Yesterday's arrival! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TomLane

Been looking to replace our vans. Already selling one & soon to be getting rid of mine.

Existing Caddy & Connect are now too small for what we want, so looking at getting one big van, Transporter or similar & perhaps one of these........

3a9ahyva.jpg

It's only taken 3 weeks for it to arrive! So it may be a sign!! ;-)

Both can be combined and will leave a lanny in the puddles

qavyvese.jpg

C303

Almost a unimog that will do 69kmh!

hopped into the discovery today to find the aftermarket sunroof doesnt seal anymore, wet bum for the next few weeks then :)

Lol. And here we go again.

By the way, who was the original UKPF landrover owner? You know, the one who talked all the rest of you chumps into it?

Lol. And here we go again.

By the way, who was the original UKPF landrover owner? You know, the one who talked all the rest of you chumps into it?

They'll all be trying to claim that badge.....

Wait for the ........I'm sparticus response

They'll all be trying to claim that badge.....

Wait for the ........I'm sparticus response

I'm the anti-spartacus with the Korean 4WD. You know, one of the ones thats warm, dry, comfortable, economical to run, cheap to buy and has a 5 year unlimited mileage warranty. :)

Transporter T32 SWB with 2.O Tdi 140bhp this is what you need and will run you in style for the next 10years ! If you got nothing to do then get landy and get stuck in the mud then you will be busy for the next few days trying to get your rust bucket out of the huge puddle

Heard from a guy at land rover that they're stopping making them in the uk. Kit form from somewhere in South America is the future aparantly. Not even sure if there going to be anything like the old defender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Yesterday's arrival! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back