• Thread starter TomLane
  • Start date
  • Replies 17
  • Views 186

Discuss Yesterday's arrival! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TomLane

Been looking to replace our vans. Already selling one & soon to be getting rid of mine.

Existing Caddy & Connect are now too small for what we want, so looking at getting one big van, Transporter or similar & perhaps one of these........

3a9ahyva.jpg

It's only taken 3 weeks for it to arrive! So it may be a sign!! ;-)

Both can be combined and will leave a lanny in the puddles

qavyvese.jpg

C303

Almost a unimog that will do 69kmh!

hopped into the discovery today to find the aftermarket sunroof doesnt seal anymore, wet bum for the next few weeks then :)

Lol. And here we go again.

By the way, who was the original UKPF landrover owner? You know, the one who talked all the rest of you chumps into it?

Lol. And here we go again.

By the way, who was the original UKPF landrover owner? You know, the one who talked all the rest of you chumps into it?

They'll all be trying to claim that badge.....

Wait for the ........I'm sparticus response

They'll all be trying to claim that badge.....

Wait for the ........I'm sparticus response

I'm the anti-spartacus with the Korean 4WD. You know, one of the ones thats warm, dry, comfortable, economical to run, cheap to buy and has a 5 year unlimited mileage warranty. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Yesterday's arrival! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Need some advice, neighbors sewer drain keeps blocking up every few months. My wife and I have always chipped in with the other three neighbors...
Replies
Views
Hi all - Our toilet has got very difficult to flush. A couple of very quick goes on the handle will do it sometimes, but not others! So we are...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've not posted for a while, not a plumber, but a keen DIYer who likes to try and do things without bodging if I can. Basically I'm wanting to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, I have a challenge with a Main Eco Elite 30 Combi which is short cycling on the CH. Water works fine. As soon as you have call for...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock