Discuss Yes, they have arrived (not the inlaws!) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketmanbkk

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
BUT THE TROTS!

Too much turkey, too much branston pickle, too much everythng, paying the price.

Happy Boxing Day friends.

Rocket.

Although we normally ask people to provide more specific info relating to leaks on here - I think we can make an exception in this case!

Resolute I appreciate your concerns for me. I'd love to stay and chat more, discuss plumbing or world wide issues but unfortunately I need to rush...!

Rocket

Resolute I appreciate your concerns for me. I'd love to stay and chat more, discuss plumbing or world wide issues but unfortunately I need to rush...!

Rocket

According to another post on here an iPad makes it possible to post on here whilst sitting on the porcelain throne!

Friends,

I know you were all concerned but my ailment seems to have passed. What a day!

I really appreciate all your concern for a fellow member.

Kind regards

Have a good boxing day all.

Rocket

Friends,

I know you were all concerned but my ailment seems to have passed. What a day!

I really appreciate all your concern for a fellow member.

Kind regards

Have a good boxing day all.

Rocket

Might as well get back on the ale then and have some cold meats and pickle!

yeah, will have a can soon I think, what can go wrong, had some turkey and pickles, seems to be OK. what the hell! It's Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Yes, they have arrived (not the inlaws!) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, moved into a home a year ago with what is probably an old heating system. There is a gas boiler linking to radiator central heating, and a...
Replies
Views
The council are offering to update the fire and inefficient old radiators and replace the old fashioned boiler with a new combi one. They want to...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
L
Hi, We're having an extension done at the moment and our contract with our builder covers the cost to relocate our existing boiler in to our new...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! I’m Paul. An ex gas safe registered heating engineer & plumber. Was never much cop at wiring heating systems or fault finding...
Replies
Views
Not sure what my options are here. Basically a friend of mine recommended his father in law to do our plumbing/gas work for our renovation. First...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock