Discuss WRAS website link in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest123

Here is a link to the official WRAS website for all WRAS approved products and materials. If you are ever unsure if anything that you are using is WRAS approved or someone from the Health and Safety executive asks you, then use the search function on the WRAS website.

Water Fittings and Materials Directory - Copyright of WRAS 2005

Nice one system.

On a seperate note I wonder if you're allowed (don't see why not) to have a link on your website to WRAS,eg/ linking to Twitter and Facebook improves your Google ranking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to WRAS website link in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have an elderly neighbour getting quotes who has asked for my help and opinion, I don't really have a good one as it is not my area of...
Replies
Views
Hi - recognise this a bit of an odd one. We have an old failed mixer valve which we need to replace. This valve actually predates a temperature...
Replies
Views
Forgive my ignorance, with this basic question, but I seem to be struggling to both understand, search for, and source, the appropriate washer...
Replies
Views
Hello all, We live in a duplex flat (ground floor + basement) which always has a sewage smell after it rains. We have a standard setup (bath tub...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock