Discuss Would this do much/work? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
tumblr_pyizruj5oF1qb43svo1_1280.jpg

Five words? FIVE WORDS? FIIIIIIIVE?!!!?!!?!

Very much doubt it but who knows in a thin atmosphere it may gravitate don't think your travel insurance would cover you getting in and out of there ha ha and I wouldn't want to be the one trying it :p:p:p

I would supsect that the rate of heat loss from the tub is only slightly less than the heat gain from the fire and loop.
Outcome ,, water, with the chill taken off it,, but quite a bit of it.
But at least you could pass the time roasting chestnuts in the fire, whilst sitting in the tub, waiting for the water to warm up.

That's a shame because they clearly would have thought it was going to work

Just a photo I found somewhere, no idea the story behind it. Perhaps there was eventually more to it?

Reply to Would this do much/work? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Could do with some advice, might be fitting some radiators for a family friend. I've done loads of freebies for friends and family and still...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
How much more would you pay for a flush valve (drop valve) that was completely universal and enabled you to replace a flush valve in under 5 minutes.
Replies
Views
J
I have an Arteform shower valve in my bathroom - top lever for the main shower head, middle for the handheld hose and bottom is the thermostatic...
Replies
Views
I have an old Modena 80 E combi boiler that is randomly short cycling on windy days. The burner goes out and re-ignites within a few seconds and...
Replies
Views
C
I got my regular annual boiler service for my Vaillant ecoTek 930 about a month ago, and the engineer identified that the AAV was leaking, so he...
Replies
Views
Cabe F
C
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock