Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Workload in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

helpsy

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
How do you see your workload in the future getting more work?

Hope not, cant do anymore than im doing already. I need to increase my prices so that I can earn more for less work :)

Bloody well hope so! Had a stupidly busy summer then it's tailed off. Worryingly quiet at the moment...

Only went on my own in April and steadily getting busier each week, great feeling.

It seems to slowed up for this coming week for me.

5 bathrooms lined up which will see me well into the new year. Don't compete with the numpties. Offer a top end high spec job. More money in it.
I've moved away from the heating a bit after it died a death earlier in the year with all that eco shyt but its coming back slowly. Get a boiler swap every other week

Bloody well hope so! Had a stupidly busy summer then it's tailed off. Worryingly quiet at the moment...

Ive got loads on ,, I give you a text ,, it's still mild , and no ones turning on heating

Ive got loads on ,, I give you a text ,, it's still mild , and no ones turning on heating

Yes please mate. Got bits and pieces on and quotes waiting on replies but a couple of days here and there would be great!

I'm hoping it doesn't get cold. I've got too much work booked and having to turn down work. Things have gotten so bad I have slipped into the habit of now doing THREE jobs on the go??? Taking a day or two on one, then moving to the other...... Not good. I always had a hatred for trades people who will not just concentrate on a job. Now I find myself (through no fault of mine) in the same boat.
It's not a good feeling, honest.

Absolute manic, big heating system and 3 bathrooms in one house, new build dormer bungalow, 5 bed 4 bath new build 3 storey house and a boiler change per week and that's if the phone doesn't ring :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Workload in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock