Discuss working in a school/commercial place in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

reggie09

Hi people, been to price up a couple of jobs in schools, whilst there i was asked if i had the neccesary ticket to work on commercial jobs?
the person who i spoke to was not really forthcoming with the name of this ticket or didint really know the name of it, does anyone know what this is, i presume it is the health and safety course for on site work, i seem to remember something called ct something or other,
any info on this and where to go for it would be much appreciated.
thanks.

Worked in loads of schools never been asked for anything like that.

Today of course they may ask for a CRB check?

I know kids are classed as vulnerable people and if your working or in contact with them, you could be expected to have a CRB check.
It may have something to do with that?

ill have to get in touch with him to see if he can be a bit more informative, ive never heard of having to have a special qualification/ticket for it myself, thanks for your posts!

double check your public liability whilst your at it I asked am I covered for schools water only? they said yeah as long as its single storey nearly doubled my premium but can work nearly anywhere now office blocks etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to working in a school/commercial place in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock