Discuss Work Trousers? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hannah

Does anybody know any good make of work trousers that I can buy?

THERE'S SO MANY TROUSERS OUT THERE I DON'T KNOW WHICH ONES TO BUY! HELP PLEASE? :)

btw am wanting them so I can wear them on my course, so I want some good ens;-)

Hannah

haha sorry read that wrong! I've looked at the link thankyou I migh buy some of them am loving them :)

Get snickers floor layer knee pads as they fit no probs, the Strauss ones are carp !

it all depends what you want to pay?

snickers are great and look the biz, but can be expensive. if your gunna get em cover'd in oil and stuff then id consider a cheaper pair of dickies like the redhawk range for about ÂŁ10 a pair and get some more expensive stuff when your sure what you need from them.

plenty of places sell work trousers. Even screwfix sell some ladies gear. do a googley search and check ebay to compare prices.

Thankyou for all your help am defo getting some you've suggested!

Hannah x

I've always pictured you in a romper suit at work croppie.

girls-romper-suit.jpg

ooooooooo Look at this little button with 'Ban the Twonk forever' written on it that I've got here!

i always pictured you with denim dungarees and a banjo...................

Like this you mean?

[video=youtube;-xxh492o2aM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xxh492o2aM[/video]

At weekends sometimes. I'm more of a Snickers workvest and didgeridoo kinda guy!

there was just something about hayseed Dixie that reminded me of it :)

I see.

Gloves are off then?

Been a while since I handed out a whupping!

It's more mod destroys forum members.

But the worse thing is I bide my time then pounce when it's least expected of me........

i just bought some dewalt pro canvas.. pretty impressed, seem very tough, comfy and fit spot on :shades_smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Work Trousers? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock