Currently reading:
Work trousers

Discuss Work trousers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gerard17

What are the best work trousers??? Had so. Any pants over the years but they all rip within days. Have had a pair of snickers which wer good but just to expensive

Tom and Adam and tony wear these :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 28
Thought i saw you the other dayImageUploadedByTapatalk1365535083.295427.jpg

Same hat, that's all.

Just remind me what the original question was in this thread?!? For reference sake only.

Whatever. I've hear you wear dungarees when you go out on the lash :)

When I was in my early 20's I was convinced that I looked cool in my dungarees. I would wear them with one shoulder hanging down. With a white vest underneath. Yeah. I know!! Ha Ha.

I went through a good few phases. Now I'm in my 30's I couldn't give a stuff about fashion.

When I was in my early 20's I was convinced that I looked cool in my dungarees. I would wear them with one shoulder hanging down. With a white vest underneath. Yeah. I know!! Ha Ha.

I went through a good few phases. Now I'm in my 30's I couldn't give a stuff about fashion.

You never cared about fashion at all, nevermind in your thirties. Dungarees and a white vest??

i don't like you anymore :)

There's no way that only 10 or so years ago were dungarees fashionable!

We're talking a different millennium here!!

you do realise you said all that out loud Danny?!

Course they was fashionable 10 years ago. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365536159.908231.jpg

You never cared about fashion at all, nevermind in your thirties. Dungarees and a white vest??

i don't like you anymore :)

Seriously, I thought I looked the nuts. I also used to use sun beds, so had a perma tan.

No I don't wear the dungarees anymore. I've kept them, along with some bespoke jeans I used to wear. I had a few pairs of dunga's but kept my favorite Levi's pair, which were blue cordroy, and very baggy.

I also kept my favorite jeans. These jeans were womens jeans, and were skin tight, with a bit of lycra in the mix, They were skin tight on the thighs, and flared at the bottom, and I had a girlfriend sew various badges on them. I actually bought two pairs of the same jeans.

Like I said, I certainly had my own sense of style.

It kind of goes out the window when your hair thins, and your belly bulges. These days it's a tee shirt and a pair of jeans. Standard.

Seriously, I thought I looked the nuts. I also used to use sun beds, so had a perma tan.

No I don't wear the dungarees anymore. I've kept them, along with some bespoke jeans I used to wear. I had a few pairs of dunga's but kept my favorite Levi's pair, which were blue cordroy, and very baggy.

I also kept my favorite jeans. These jeans were womens jeans, and were skin tight, with a bit of lycra in the mix, They were skin tight on the thighs, and flared at the bottom, and I had a girlfriend sew various badges on them. I actually bought two pairs of the same jeans.

Like I said, I certainly had my own sense of style.

It kind of goes out the window when your hair thins, and your belly bulges. These days it's a tee shirt and a pair of jeans. Standard.

Was the "girlfriend" you mention in this post blind? :)

dungaress all set off nicely with a lovely tan :)

i wish I where you

Last edited:
LOL. I know it sounds bad, but I never struggled to pull a bird!

This really has gone off topic. I think I better shut up.

LOL. I know it sounds bad, but I never struggled to pull a bird!

This really has gone off topic. I think I better shut up.

No this topic is fine. Tell me about this "pulling birds" you speak of :)

i dress normal and don't seem to have the luck you had looking like a satsuma :)

share your knowledge.......

I was an arrogant ***** in my 20's. That seemed to do the trick. I look back at the bloke I was and cringe...but there you go.

I'm a much nicer bloke these days. I've actually been told that by mates.

I was an arrogant ***** in my 20's. That seemed to do the trick. I look back at the bloke I was and cringe...but there you go.

I'm a much nicer bloke these days. I've actually been told that by mates.
you me both sista! Nice feeling looking back and realising how far you've come... I'd imagine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Work trousers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back