Discuss Work trousers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gerard17

What are the best work trousers??? Had so. Any pants over the years but they all rip within days. Have had a pair of snickers which wer good but just to expensive

Snickers. Expensive but last really well. Good value for money.

i am happy with my dickies bought from wickes, had them 4 years and are still good. surprised me too..

the size i normally have is 36w fat but in these trousers i had to go for the 38w fat bstards.

i am happy with my dickies bought from wickes, had them 4 years and are still good. surprised me too..

the size i normally have is 36w fat but in these trousers i had to go for the 38w fat bstards.

Im a 30w :-D

I like my snickers. I've got a few pairs. You can't beat the flappy over hanging pockets either :)

Was a snickers boy but I like my scruffs now, there "trade trousers" are pukka I even have reflective dustman stripes on my calves.

I was looking at the scruffs pro trousers £21 on eBay but never have my size (34) always has to be in navy

Screen Shot 2013-04-09 at 19.00.50.png

Here you go, loads of results...

I was looking at the scruffs pro trousers £21 on eBay but never have my size (34) always has to be in navy
I have the cheaper scruffs but you get less pockets/flaps/transparent I'd card holders and more importantly they're a bit loose fitting. Ok if you're mc hammer.

Amazon? Never heard of it.

In all seriousness, I like to consider myself in touch with todays fashions but where the hell have these come from? They're awful. Looks like something Aladdin would wear 'riding' on his magic carpet!

They are rank mate. There called hareem pants.

Ps I like fashion and I'm cooler than you :)

I reckon I'm cooler than you both tbh.

Anyone who say's "I'm cool" is only confirming that they aren't.

BTW - I'm cool.

Getting a bit out of hand now boys. I'm out

Thought i saw you the other dayImageUploadedByTapatalk1365535083.295427.jpg

Same hat, that's all.

Just remind me what the original question was in this thread?!? For reference sake only.

Whatever. I've hear you wear dungarees when you go out on the lash :)

When I was in my early 20's I was convinced that I looked cool in my dungarees. I would wear them with one shoulder hanging down. With a white vest underneath. Yeah. I know!! Ha Ha.

I went through a good few phases. Now I'm in my 30's I couldn't give a stuff about fashion.

When I was in my early 20's I was convinced that I looked cool in my dungarees. I would wear them with one shoulder hanging down. With a white vest underneath. Yeah. I know!! Ha Ha.

I went through a good few phases. Now I'm in my 30's I couldn't give a stuff about fashion.

You never cared about fashion at all, nevermind in your thirties. Dungarees and a white vest??

i don't like you anymore :)

There's no way that only 10 or so years ago were dungarees fashionable!

We're talking a different millennium here!!

you do realise you said all that out loud Danny?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Work trousers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
I have an old Modena 80 E combi boiler that is randomly short cycling on windy days. The burner goes out and re-ignites within a few seconds and...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
My central heating is run off a heat pump ( air to water ) quite expensive to run , So I’m plainning to fit a wood burning with a back boiler to...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have a Vaillant eco boiler at a new house I moved into last week. It’s a combo boiler and the last boiler I had was old (and much...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock