Discuss Work placement needed, Weston Super Mare or surrounding areas in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gary B

Hello All,
My name is Gary Baker, and I'm another newbie looking for a start in the industry.
I've just completed my C&G 6129 and NICEIC Introduction to Elementry Gas Certificate in readiness for ACS.

If you need an extra pair of hands in exchange for some guidance and help with my NVQ2 and ACS portfolio work
give me a shout !

How much experience have you had? Are you GS registered at any time?

Could have some domestic jobs soon.

I've had eight weeks hands on training at Access Training (wales) and stuff around my own house. I'm looking for someone I can work along side to gain experience and confidence.

I had been in and around the building business up to 14 years ago and am now looking for a new start in it.

Not GS registered, i've done 4 weeks ACS theory and now need to get my practical portfolio together before the exam.

Where are you based, I'm in Locking. Perhaps we could meet for a chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Work placement needed, Weston Super Mare or surrounding areas in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

C
Hello All I am a mature ex military person looking for a temporary work placement in and around Manchester / Salford etc. Basically I have...
Replies
Views
ckyens
C
T
Hello, I'm currently finishing off my domestic ACS qualifications. I've started my gas portfolio with someone, but he mainly does plumbing...
Replies
Views
Tomuk101
T
W
Hi I'm looking for someone to help me out completing my acs portfolio , in Glasgow and surrounding areas. I'm currently self employed in the...
Replies
Views
wlinton66
W
P
I am currently working as a Plumbers Mate (W.M Davies 125 Brookfield Neath) Who is a Gas Safe Engineer, I have been doing so since completing a...
Replies
Views
R
P
To whom it may concern. I am currently working as a Plumbers Mate (W.M Davies 125 Brookfield Neath) Who is a Gas Safe Engineer, I have been...
Replies
Views
pippins
P
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock