Search the forum,

Discuss Work Experience - Swansea (Surrounding Areas) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pippins

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]To whom it may concern.[/FONT]

I am currently working as a Plumbers Mate (W.M Davies 125 Brookfield Neath) Who is a Gas Safe Engineer, I have been doing so since completing a plumbing course via Access Training Wales based in Cardiff since August 2012, This enabled me to complete City & Guilds 6129 and am also awaiting my NVQ level 2 to be signed off.

I have also studied the 30 days elementary training in preparation for my ACS and am currently working towards completing my portfolio, along with doing a domestic electrical installers course which has resulted in me being Part P & 17th edition qualified,

The purpose of my email is to enquire whether you have any vacancies suited to someone like myself, on a trainee basis to enable me to gain further experience within the industry, I am also willing to work on a trial basis to prove my abilty to become an asset to you.

I also have my own tools and van, with a full, clean driving licence

Please feel free to contact me on 07516927426 look forward to hearing from you.
cleardot.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Work Experience - Swansea (Surrounding Areas) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I just recently completed my Level 2 City & Guilds Plumbing Course and am now looking for bit of work / experience working alongside an experience plumber to further my knowledge, I am 33, based in Brentwood, Essex and have tools and car. I have done a few domestic jobs for friends and...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hoping some of you folks can steer me in the right direction. I have been self employed for the last 15years supplying services to the industrial gas market. That ranges from installing cryogenic storage tanks, pumps and pipework to high pressure Hydrogen systems and bulk LNG. My work has...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I currently work in oil and gas industry working in North Sea and further afield operating on high pressure oil and gas plants. This line of work means I have on average 6+ months off a year, im thinking of training to become a domestic gas engineer in my time off to earn a bit extra...
Replies
Views
I have been doing my level 2 plumbing qualification for over 4 years now due to covid etc. I am now at a point where i will be sending my NVQ pack off and completing my practical for my NVQ. I am waiting on a plumber to to send me his documents to send off. I am worried about the practical and...
Replies
Views
I want to start off by saying that I have never worked in a construction environment in my entire life, so I am very unknowledge in this area. I have only worked at a coffee shop for 5 years of my life. I am currently doing a Plumbing L2 and next year will start an NVQ L2. For the NVQ I will...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock