Discuss Worcester warranty Question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would say 5 years as its listed on the 29cdi page

I will try and give them a call tomorrow
Dont wanna lose out on a job

5 years as standard
6 years if you fit a system filter
7 years if you fit a system filter and EITHER one of the controls OR a Greenstore cylinder

No special requirement. Members of the WB Mafia* get even longer, as I understand it. Obviously you have to be GSR and G3 if you go for the cylinder.

*Also known as the Worcester approved installer scheme.

I think the WB mafia have to pay ÂŁ75 to get it extended to 10 years

Been on the phone to the rep today.
Its a standard 5 years warranty but and on the CDI and SI you can get
6 with a WB filter
7 with a WB filter and WB RF controls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester warranty Question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have recently moved into a property which has a Worcester Greenstar Highflow 440 Standalone Combi gas boiler. This appears to be a relatively...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have finally decided after a bit of a persuasion to have installed a utility room in our garage that currently houses our oil boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi, I just moved into a new house and it has a Glow Worm Compact 24c combi boiler and a ESI ESRTP4RF+ programmable room thermostat and I am...
Replies
Views
Current boiler Worcester Greenstar 30CDi installed Aug 2011. Started showing error EA. Initially a rest made it work again but last Thursday it...
Replies
Views
Currently have a 11yr old Ideal Plus35 Combi in the loft of a 3 bed bungalow serving 6 rads + UFH in lounge/kitchen. Had problems with leaks and...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock