Discuss Worcester \greenstar 37CDi not switching on. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Athelstan

Hello all. I've just moved some radiators about in the house, and refilled the system to 1.5Bar. Power is at the boiler and the timer is set to call for heat. The problem is that the on/off button on the control panel will not catch, if i take my finger off it, it switches off. Everything worked normally before moving the radiators???

Any ideas??

Try clicking it in and out a few times really quickly, my parents boiler does the same thing. Dodgy switch, also try pushing it in at a angle that normally works.

Nice One Tweakyboy, pressing the on/off button in at an angle did the trick and made the button catch.

Wife home in half an hour, at least the house will be warm...

Thanks

Welcome to the forums Athelstan and I'm pleased that one of our members Tweakyboy could help you solve your problem.

Glad it worked, took me a while to get it to work first time. Not changing the PCB just for a bloody switch! Just remember to switch it off at the spur and not the switch next time.

Nice One Tweakyboy, pressing the on/off button in at an angle did the trick and made the button catch.

Wife home in half an hour, at least the house will be warm...

Thanks
Nice one Tweaks.....if it does it again hold in for 5 secs and release slowly, it will then latch!

Cheers Vern and Tweaks. Switching at the spur looks favourite, leave the switch alone.

Many Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester \greenstar 37CDi not switching on. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30Si combi boiler, the analog clock has stopped and the On-Timer-Off switch only works on Timer setting...
Replies
Views
Help Please We have a 2005 Worcester Bosch Oil Heatslave 26/32 that is fitted with the optional timer. Recently we have a problem. To get either...
Replies
Views
Hi, whenever my Gloworm 18r is on even if I leave it on non-stop for 6 hours the flame symbol for the burner never switches off and the radiator...
Replies
Views
T
Hello, I have just moved in to a new flat this week and have a problem with noise coming from somewhere around the top of the boiler. It's a loud...
Replies
Views
Would like some help please as my Drayton Wiser system is a mess. I had 2 TRVs in the lounge, one in the main bedroom, the rest of the house - 6...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock