Discuss Worcester greenstar 25si Leaking diverter valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kne11y

Just wondering if its possible to purchase a seal for diverter valve on greenstar 25si as it is leaking and going over the motor underneath or will I have to purchase the whole assembly.

Thanks

Neil

They do a repair kit with all sorts of seals and stuff in, best to give them a call.

Cheers i will call tomorrow knowing my luck it will be the whole part at about £60.00 +vat

Thanks again.

Just wondering if its possible to purchase a seal for diverter valve on greenstar 25si as it is leaking and going over the motor underneath or will I have to purchase the whole assembly.

Thanks

Neil

How old is it?

i recomend a complete diverter repair kits (diverters) if one o ring doesnt play fair youll be there for ages plus youd get a warranty on new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester greenstar 25si Leaking diverter valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have attached an image of the brass body within a tap. Having replaced a cartridge which has cured a leaking tap, I can see that there is a...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock