Search the forum,

Discuss worcester Green star 4000 f-1019 & f2965 in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi

Fitted a new out the box’s boiler today. It worked for 30 minutes. Then stoped and went to fault codes

B Flow temperature too high
▶ System is not filled with water.
▶ No water flow,because CH system is closed.
▶No water flow, because pump is not operating correctly.
▶ Check flow through appliance and system pressure.
▶ Check for airlocks in the system.Purge if required.
▶ Check isolation valves.

And

W Incorrect pump type detected
▶ Pump communication failure or wrong pump is fitted(i.e.non-ErP).
▶ Check the pump communication wire is connected and has continuity.
▶ Replace the pump for correct modulating pump.

It’s a garage with exposed pipes I’ve had hoses pulling water on the flow and return. Through the system and boiler. In case there was a hidden non return valve I swapped flow and return made no difference.

Waters clear. Theirs no blockages.

Original I turned two gate valves off and swapped boiler. I have also drained the full house down. Gate valves are fine. Removed pump it moves freely

Pump has the correct voltage. It makes three attempts then stops. Brand new out of box’s. Is it something stupid or pump knocked and I need to get them out.

I know the 8000 has a common fault we’re the burner case catches the over heat stat.

Any knowledge will be appreciated.

Joe

Sounds like it’s Worcester fault

Yeah, I’m confident. It is. I was hoping their was something silly I’d forgotten. So embarrassing fitting new boiler and got to get manufactures out straight away

You could to rule it out link the flow and return to see if it goes away etc

Reply to worcester Green star 4000 f-1019 & f2965 in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock