Discuss worcester bosch 28cdi (old boier) cold water feed inlet filter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jimmaynard

Hi
I would appreciate some advice as my boiler has a small leak from cold water feed
at the back of boiler. The bit where the copper pipe feeds into the cold water inlet filter.
Is it possible to fix this easily myself, or how much would it cost for a plumber to fix.

Thanks
jim

Hi Steve
Thanks for your response. I have tried to get a photo but its very difficult, as the leak is coming from what looks like a white gasket sandwiched between the boiler casing. Located at the bottom of the boiler the pipe passes through 2 narrow bits of casing were the gasket is in the middle. Its very difficult to get to.
Thanks

i would say no and need to get a gas eng in

Just looked again its not a white gasket its the contour of the casing.
Thanks

Soon as you get into the territory of case off you need an engineer in

I wish there were more sensible people like you. Welcome to the forum by the way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to worcester bosch 28cdi (old boier) cold water feed inlet filter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just had a new Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30Ri fitted with the magnetic filter. When the system is running the boiler is so quiet but there is a...
Replies
Views
Hey guys in the know. I have paid for a heating and plumbing contract and had to pay my excess 3 times for the same thing still not fixed. The...
Replies
Views
W
  • Question
My Worcester Combi Boiler is not working, instead the display flashes on and off repeatedly, as shown in <a href=" View...
Replies
Views
Hi I seek some advice on replacing an existing regular boiler. I currently have an old Potterton 10-16 Netaheat electronic, which is around 35...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Hope you’re all doing well. I had a new bathroom installed recently which involved new piping, and also capping off some redundant...
Replies
Views
Back