Discuss Worcester 400 Highflow Overheat Tripping Intermittently in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

TerryWaite

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I have a customer with the above boiler, big floor standing thing which trips out quite often when there is both hot water demand and heating demand. If just one of these is selected the boiler works fine every time. Anyone worked on this model? Any sugestions?

Many Thanks

John

If this is the floor standing model unless you know what you are doing avoid unless you are a brave man sorry cannot give more info as just got back from pub ,charge the customer and advise a visit from bosch , more than likely a partial blockage which can be a nightmare ,Like all things if you have done it before and know whats what no problem , Thats why i love this site :punk:Been doing it for years still learning

Thank you, its actually the mrs' parents, theyve had it looked at by a few engineers, british gas etc, but so far no-one has managed to rectify it. They have now just got used to not having both on at the same time for too long, and occasionaly resetting it when it goes, its not too much of a problem as they see it, been doing that for over a year, so willl probably leave it as i am not fantastic at breakdowns, hope it doesnt worsen. If it does they will have to call Worcester Bosch as you said. Cheers.

I can see this site being really helpful to me, well, it already has been in the few months I have been on here, and I hope to soon pass on my knowledge rather than seek advice :)

Call out WB on a fix`d price repair, job will be done and will get a 12mth warranty

That can be the best money spent ,I did that for a customer who had a split heat exchanger that filled the boiler up and needed everything replacing ,all done on a fixed price customer was delighted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester 400 Highflow Overheat Tripping Intermittently in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock