Discuss Worcester 28i junior fan running in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

M

Matta691

Hi all,

My boiler is a Worcester 28i Junior and the fan switches itself on for no reason.
The timer will be off and the hating may have been off for several hours but it does this intermittently throughout the day and night. We have noticed that our electricity bills are higher than normal and suspect that this may be the cause. The boiler is not firing up just the fan switching on. It turns on for approx. 90 seconds every 5 minutes. Any ideas? It has a Drayton wiser smart thermostat connected to it.

Reply to Worcester 28i junior fan running in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

T
Hello, I have just moved in to a new flat this week and have a problem with noise coming from somewhere around the top of the boiler. It's a loud...
Replies
Views
Would like some help please as my Drayton Wiser system is a mess. I had 2 TRVs in the lounge, one in the main bedroom, the rest of the house - 6...
Replies
Views
A
Hi.i was asked to take a look at my customer worcester 28i. When calling for hot water the boiler fires up fine and the water gets hot. After...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hoping someone can give me advice with this one. At an annual gas service today I found a Worcester Greenstar Junior 28i to be using only running...
Replies
Views
Conditions: nearly 10 year old boiler WB2B, heating mode off, DHW on or also in standby, Boiler shows no fault LED on, no new fault logged, room...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock