Discuss Wocester bosch highflow 400 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DTBPlumbing

Wocester bosch highflow 400 wont start

Got this boiler floor standing Worcester that im unfamiliar with. The boiler won't fire up at all when calling for heating or hot water. Its making alot of noise like air in the system, and the pump is running and is hot to touch. There was no pressure when I got there so I topped it up.

Any ideas? Thanks

https://plus.google.com/101260964276781742687/about?gl=uk&hl=en

https://sites.google.com/site/dtbplumbingandheating/

Last edited by a moderator:
If the pump is hot and the boiler is not on what is that telling you ??

If the pump is hot and the boiler is not on what is that telling you ??

I'm not sure what's wrong with it. It's either over heat stat, blocked heat exchanger, problem with pcb or knackered div valve. The pump is running but boiler won't fire up. Think it's an electrical fault.

Last edited by a moderator:
If everything else is cold and the pump is very hot then you have a faulty pump, have you reset the over heat stat ? have you any movement on DV valve

Ive had to pass the job on now as they needed it sorted quick. just bought Mr Combi dvd and multimeter, this will help in the future.

Sending your gsr details to REDSAW or Gas man would be pretty beneficial too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wocester bosch highflow 400 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I’ve had an issue with my 7 year old Worcester Bosch boiler losing pressure for a couple of months. It’s fine when running, but when I turn it off...
Replies
Views
Hi, First time poster. I've been banging my head against a wall this past month on google searches and soliciting advice of a couple of plumbers...
Replies
Views
G
Hello, Hoping for some help! We noticed a couple of weeks ago that there was a leak in the cupboard beneath the boiler. Upon further...
Replies
Views
M
Hi guys, Had a new Worcester 29cdi boiler fitted in January at the start of a refurb. Was replacing an old back boiler. Had Yorkshire water out...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
B
Hi there, We have a Worcester 24i Junior Combi boiler. The house is rented and I have no information about service or installation history, the...
Replies
Views
ben341
B
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock