Search the forum,

Discuss Wirquin shallow shower trap issues of keeping the chrome cap too fit on in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Inverness

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi guys any one experience wirquin shallow traps?! Great design.
I’m having an issue for the chrome cap too stay on? There’s three screws where the cap slots in to place but everyso often it pops off.

If anyone has experienced this please let us know how to fix.
Thanks

Small dab a silicon ?

Reply to Wirquin shallow shower trap issues of keeping the chrome cap too fit on in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. Just joined the forum in the hope of some help removing a shower knob. I have an Axor Starck concealed shower (picture attached) and have been trying remove the shut-off knob for some days now. The thermostat knob below it came off quite easily. I need access the cartridge to fix a...
Replies
Views
I am really struggling with how to do the waste pipework from a shower tray and would appreciate any advice on the best approach to take. The tray will be sitting in a three sided recess which really complicates things. A further complication is that the soil pipe is very close by and so there...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi guys, This is my first post so apologies if this isn't the right section for the post. I'm a qualified plumbing and heating engineer with nearly 20 years experience under my belt. I have an issue with a (client supplied) TM Traymate shower tray/trap and wondered if anyone else has had...
Replies
Views
L
Popped back to see the plastic surgeon after my ct scan last week. He took ages running over our previous conversation before putting up the ct scans on his screen. " remember I mentioned that black line could be a fracture" he goes," well now we can see that your wrist can only really be...
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
S
I've had a very stressful and upsetting experience with a plumber that I employed after seeing good reviews for him on a trade website. I employed him to take out the old bathroom and remove tiles and re-fit new bathroom, re-tile and put some spot lights in, as the company do full bathroom...
Replies
Views
T
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock