Discuss Wireless Thermostat upgrade in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all, I have a potterton promax combi boiler with a very basic Neomitis wireless thermostat. If I upgrade to a programmable Neomitis thermostat what are the chances it will work with the existing receiver - I’ve no idea what receiver it is or where it is but it’s currently working.

Reply to Wireless Thermostat upgrade in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a ideal logic 30 boiler ,the thermostat receiver looks to have died ( no lights on wired receiver ) I believe this need# replacing but in...
Replies
Views
We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW...
Replies
Views
Hi , My wireless thermostat, has become water damaged and is toast , no longer displays anything (long story), it is a boss bps242rf and the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm having issues with my wireless Honeywell thermostat. It's sat in the living room, set at 18C currently. It makes my Worcester Greenstar...
Replies
Views
Back