Discuss wireless programmable room thermostat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bhupesh

Hi,

I've got a Vaillant Ecotec plus 837, and i want to install a wireless programmable room thermostat in (doesnt have to be built in).

Does anyone know of a unit that has the option of doing the extra hour function?

thanks

bhupesh

Honeywell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to wireless programmable room thermostat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW...
Replies
Views
M
I have a Honeywell 7 Day Electronic 2 Channel Programmer ST6400C programmer and a Honeywell T6360B1028 Room thermostat . My programming is on the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
So I've used a wireless thermostat to activate my heating since installation, but it's just stopped working (Blank screen, no new battery's fixed...
Replies
Views
I've had a couple of these battery powered thermostats fail and currently looking at finding replacements but I'm fairly sure they are now...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm having issues with my wireless Honeywell thermostat. It's sat in the living room, set at 18C currently. It makes my Worcester Greenstar...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock