Discuss Why such a huge pressure drop in gas to boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Gary80gas

Gas Engineer
Just fitted a Worcester 38cdi. Ive run 15m of 28mm with 9 bends and im getting a 5mb drop from the meter to the boiler. Ive connected to a 22mm union on the meter and stepped up to 28mm, then used a Worcester own top feed kit to feed pipes behind boiler which is about 1.5m of 22mm.
Is my maths wrong. Is it the meter union or the Worcester behind boiler kit.
Any ideas appreciated. Ta.

Cutting the test tee into Worcester's premade boiler connections below the boiler was relatively easy, just removed gas control and squeezed it in. I disconnected the pipework first both ends and connected a hoover, cant tell what it pulled out, probably loft insulation, wood chip and spiders but the pressure drop is down to 0.75mb, so happy days. Thanks.

Reply to Why such a huge pressure drop in gas to boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock