Search the forum,

Discuss Why isn't HappyFlyer in the Arms? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

Title says it all. 1400+ posts and a member for 18 months.

Any reason not to welcome the poor chap into the arms? He must be parched!

He's alright. He was a right nob ages ago..... I wasn't honest

He hasn't applied.

He could be the lowest of the low.... A TEETOTALER!

Sorry mate but we have standards here....and one of them sorts could start all sorts of trouble.......i cant even bring myself to say the word...

I said it once then had to go pour myself an emergency g&t to get the taste out my mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Why isn't HappyFlyer in the Arms? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Vaillant Ecotec Plus 832 boiler is 13 years old, 4 of which since we've been living there, started to play up in last couple of months. An engineer with very good reviews came round and says it will cost 700+VAT for 'replacement expansion vessel, pressure relief valve and diverter valve on...
Replies
Views
what title says basically. I’m 23 just finished a costume degree looking to change careers (for so many reasons) but all the trades I’ve looked at seem to heavily rely on having a driving license. The issue there is that I have ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder) which means that my reactions are...
Replies
Views
Is there any reason other than poor element. Why an immersion heater would fail 4 months after fitting on an unvented cylinder? Apparently it has power too it etc. Thanks. It isn't the original one either.
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Engineer has installed several boilers for me. All the condensate pipes have been connected externally into soil stack or rain water downpipe. In each case he just drilled a hole in the pipe, and stuck the condensate in the side, smeared glue everywhere. No boss, or branch. Is this allowed, is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock