Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Why do I hate.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bunker

For the benefit of any newbies to the trade, who can answer the following:

Why do I detest these pretty burners:

Attachments

• IMG_2875.jpg
    IMG_2875.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 97
1. Because after a very short while the band for the air adjustment corrodes and snaps.

And you never have a spare on you!

1. Because after a very short while the band for the air adjustment corrodes and snaps.

And you never have a spare on you!
Not seen that but good answer - not the one Im looking for though...

the rt hand nut is a bit fiddly to access. had two with blast tubes seized on. but nothing else springs to mind. whereas a camray greenstar does ring alarm bells...for sheer p.i.t.a.

Lance is there....its getting behind the blimmin burner to undo the blind screws, arrrgh drives me up the wall. Decided to weld a small tube on the end of a screwdriver to help locate the slot. Grrrr. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Why do I hate.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I’m a newbie here so please be gentle 😇 I’m in uk and recently bought a house with a few plumbing issues and hope that this forum can help...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Desperately in need of help. Getting very annoyed with myself Replaced the click plug in my bathroom for a new Basin Slotted one along...
Replies
Views
D
I have been given a quote to fix a noisy tap. Apparently they have to “replace breech to main shower” — which I understand to mean the thing...
Replies
Views
Sorry for asking a silly question but does anyone know how this seat comes off ? Have had advice from local plumber but even he couldn't see how...
Replies
Views
I live in an apartment with a cold water tank. The cold water tank feeds the cold water tap in the sink and the bath. Recently, I refurbished my...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock