Search the forum,

Discuss Who's your favorite screen female? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonnyswamp

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
This is mine, seven of nine mmmmmmmm
zevendoetafkomennee.jpg

not on the big screen but daammmmmmm

DSC_4972.jpg

Mee toooh..!

image.jpg

I like a bit of Deirdre, but I'm not sure it counts because she's not on the telly anymore.

View attachment 24310

I like a bit of Deirdre, but I'm not sure it counts because she's not on the telly anymore.

About 5 years ago I sort of met Deirdre, we landed back in Manchester and she was on the plane , waiting at the bottom of the carousel for the cases , shes stood at the side of me .
I just grabbed our case and slammed it on the floor just has she rushed in front of me to grab hers . She had some sandals on and no joke the wheels of my case missed her toes by about half a mill.
We looked at each other and didnt say anything !!!! We were both thinking the same thing, jeeezzzz that was bloody close lol

image.jpg

Massive fan of Scarlett in the avengers at the mo

Who d hell is that. Please tell me that photo wasn't taken in your sitting room Shaun

She must like selling little pot..or don't mind you smoking bit marijuana. :eek:mg_smile:

naw some ones been drawing on her........................

nothing wrong with a bit of ink, me it makes them even more sexier but not too much, rachel's got the right amount

Here's my on screen temptress. Yes she counts, she's starred in a Daz advert..
image.jpg
Kerry "the body" katona!

Kate's parents must be so disappointed with her choice of husband........

No no we're living in sin. Done the marriage thing before. Kate was at the wedding so it sort of counts. She was bridesmaid so she had the nice dress etc..

Here's my favourite screen shot..!IMG_20151224_153924.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Who's your favorite screen female? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Show us your fanciest radiators you've installed! We would love to see them! I love this Milano vertical radiator in the kitchen space. What do you think?
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to run the water line underneath. There are existing drain (and who knows what) pipes running along the same wall so I'm nervous about digging too far...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock