Discuss who will be up for the australian gp qualifying in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Australia
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

julesverne

To some it is tedious but since being a teen i have watched all forms of motor racing and cant wait for the new season to start.

Nice one pal, F1 is the only reason I have Sky really.....oh and for little un's stuff and Sky news lol.

......looking forward to this year, interesting to see what team Merc can do this year too

I must admit that although i loved the coverage on bbc 1

Sky's coverage is tip top.

Will be very interesting to see how merc do with lewis and how maclaren do without him. I cant see jenson doing much without someone like lewis pushing him so hard as a team mate

I must admit that although i loved the coverage on bbc 1

Sky's coverage is tip top.

Will be very interesting to see how merc do with lewis and how maclaren do without him. I cant see jenson doing much without someone like lewis pushing him so hard as a team mate

Agree 100% .......surely Redbull must fall behind a bit now too

Vettel was fastest in practice today but its hard to know whos fastest until qualifying tomoz

can't wait, although i won't be watching it live, i'll see it at a more civilised time lol

I won't be able to see it unfortunately, because as my Kids Used to say "Dad why do we only have peasantTV". Have to wait for highlights on the BBC.

Don't mention the result, I want to watch the highlights. Also can't wait to watch the Daytona 200 this aft .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to who will be up for the australian gp qualifying in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm looking for some advice on a frustrating problem I'm having with my old Eurostar 50-60s oil boiler please? Although it's old, most parts...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with...
Replies
Views
Hello, I live in a two floor semi with a gravity fed conventional gas fired boiler (Potterton Kingfisher MF). The boiler is fed cold water from...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello, I'm a homeowner, not a DIYer. I have an almost 1 year old SaniCompact Comfort wall-hung toilet which has worked flawlessly until about a...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock