Search the forum,

Discuss Which Unvented Solar Cylinder in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

antsals

There are loads of the Unvented Cylinders on the market but which is the best?

I'm after a twin coil so I can plumb solar heating into it, indirect unit fed from boiler, 210 litres as I have a space constaint.

What do people with the knowledge and experience think.......who make the best?

Cheers,
Ant

Ask ten plumbers and you will get ten different answers.
Personally I have found the OSO, plumb center own branded, and the gledhills to be be very good.

I like the plumb centers own brand, fitted a few with no issues also the rm ones.

But you might as well be asking what flavour crisps we like.

Thanks for the replies......
I get the opinion that the manufacturers are as good as each other and not one system is a front runner. I was planning on the Gledhill SOL210I then suddenly had the thought I have no reason of buying that just that they make them in the UK.

Cheers
Ant

Try phoning Gledhill tech help line as an installer.

Last time I tried the premium rate tel number put me off for life. :59:

Decide what volume you would like.
Decide if you want a built in air cushion or an external vessel. Both have pro's and cons.
Decide if you want compression nuts on or you supply your own connections.
Decide what colour you like.

Buying a packet of crisps actually requires a bit more thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Which Unvented Solar Cylinder in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock