Search the forum,

Discuss which shower tray is best in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

johnst

I want to install a 1200x900 shower tray onto a wooden floor.
Any suggestions as to which is the best?

none, rip up the floor and lay 3/4 -1" thick marine ply well screwed down, then most shower trays will work ok

MStone By Merlyn

MStone Trays

Just make sure the Tray you buy is Cast Stone Resin; anything else will likely degrade or crack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to which shower tray is best in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a leak from my shower, it's coming down into my kitchen. I've had the sealant, waste pipe and tray all checked. I've also had the shower...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Sometime ago I removed our old 1200x800 shower tray and replaced with a Stone resin one. The stone resin tray was much, much heavier than...
Replies
Views
I've got an issue with the shower tray not being totally flat. As you can see from the photos, it is about 7mm out at one side. It's leaning...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a couple of leaks coming under shower tray downstairs. One is along the wall so think might be joint between wall and tray and...
Replies
Views
Is this new shower tray defective and would you install it in this condition? The void where the wax deposits were (last photo) is between 4m-6mm...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock