Discuss which order do you pipe up boilers? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice running trap in the condense flexi

lol, that disappeared when the fitting was pushed flush with wall. at that point the external condense was just poking thru the wall as was the blow off. ideally would have cored lower down but other side of wall was extension with a vaulted roofline, hole comes through on outside just above the lead weathering, a case of needs must....

gas first then tt , before fill up just to make sure have not cross the 22 mm pipe work :) lol

i pipe them all different it is all down to of how much time i have on the job

Often will do left to right but don't have a hard and fast rule.

I just try to give it a bit of thought so it doesn't end up looking like a musical instrument.

if i have to cross pipework over then i normally do the 22mm first, then 15mm as its easier to bend/cross over. I do like to try and get the cold water on as soon a possible.

If the boiler has a jig i now normally fit the boiler to the jig first then pipe up, unless im running pipework down the back of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to which order do you pipe up boilers? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock