Discuss Which insert for poly onto Peglar pushfit 90's in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the title suggests - I am converting my rads to centre exit 10mm speedfit pipe, feeding into Peglar pushfit 90's which are mounted to the TRV. The question is which insert to use? I am using the basic inserts with no rubbers for the compression fitting but have both types in my toolbox...

I also gather that once the pipe is inserted into the 90's, its irretrievable? (not that it would need to come out.

Thanks

Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Which insert for poly onto Peglar pushfit 90's in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have spent an inordinate amount of time trying to work out the best approach to fitting valves to my new towel rail, but i just don’t have the...
Replies
Views
Hello, One for the oldies with bad knees. 1960's house- my (soldered) stopcock was in a bad way- passing water, leaking from gland and almost...
Replies
Views
I have the above problem after having done all my en suite piping in solvent weld due to the majority of connections being hidden away under tiles...
Replies
Views
Hi, What are peoples opinions about an 8mm-10mm reducer compression fitting. I am about to have the plasterers in and wanted to get rid of the...
Replies
Views
P
Hi people, I am trying to do a basic plumbing installation, and would like some pointers, as i have never done any plumbing in my life, and i...
Replies
Views
plonkerplumber
P
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock