Search the forum,

Discuss Where can I get a custom made connector? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rhobson897

Hi,

I am looking to try and make a automatic watering system for my greenhouse.

I wanted a central tank to store the water, using a connector that I have in my mind (can only be best described as a spider)

One connection straight upwards, with several (maybe 6-8) connections spread evenly below this one upright connector.

As you can probably tell I am not a proffessional plumber, I wanted to try and find somewhere I can get a quote for such a connector, or preferably if anyone knew where I can buy something similar already.

TIA

That could be fairly easily fabricated from copper fittings. Have a look in the plumbing aisle of your local DIY shed then head off to your local independent merchant to buy what you need.

its easier to use the stuff thats made for irrigation i thought about making it up from stuff in stock but went with the dedicated stuff as it all fits together with things like drippers and sprays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Where can I get a custom made connector? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I've got an issue with the shower tray not being totally flat. As you can see from the photos, it is about 7mm out at one side. It's leaning towards the waste end though. The shower tray is pushed underneath the tiles. My mate did the tiling and I now realise that we should have put the shower...
Replies
Views
I have just moved into a late 1990s new-build house with a small bore (about 1/2" OD pipes) gas fired boiler central heating system. All the normal radiators get hot but two of the three towel heater/radiators don't get hot and the pipes feeding them are cool to the touch even after the boiler...
Replies
Views
Hello. This is my first ever post asking for help. I had a bathroom renovation done early this year which I did myself. I wanted to have a low level shower tray sitting flush to the ground and was not able to get access to the main vented stack as it's boxed in from the inside of the house and...
Replies
Views
Dear Sirs I had a kitchen hot water hose which bursts this morning. This is a new connection for a new kitchen tap only a couple of months. The plumber installed a white connector (similar to the one remaining on the top) to the isolation valve but it bursts to somewhere (probably behind the...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise coming from my copper water pipes when no water is being used? It basically sounds like the noise you hear after the water shuts off when your toilet bowl...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock