Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss What's wrong with this pipe? in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi All,
I have these heating pipes.
I think I have cleaned them last year and there is a lot of corrosion already.
There isn't any water dripping and there is no dump coming from underneath as the floor is insulated with 25mm Celotex and SuperFoil on top as you can see.

pipe.jpg

What should I do?

Clean them with soapy hot water and a green scotch pad then give them a paint

Can do doesn’t really matter it’s just a coating etc

Reply to What's wrong with this pipe? in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
Hi bit of a weird issue, I installed a grohe bathroom tap successfully 2 months ago bought from screwfix. Last week the right hand hot tap makes...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock